Posts Tagged ‘obama’
obama might just be a rational, normal human. this doesn’t seem to be politics as usual… thoughts?
What I learned from Barack Obama’s acceptance speech at DNC 2008:
* 95% of families get tax cuts.
* within 10 years, we will not be using mid east oil.
* $150 billion invested over 10 years in renewable energy in usa
* teachers get higher salaries
* implement a meritocracy in teaching
* everyone can afford the same healthcare as congressmen
* pay for all of it by closing corporate loopholes, eliminating government waste, …
* fathers should love their children. government cant do that for you
* apparently the iraq war was a mistake
* this election’s all about me
* barack really like using the word ‘change’
* obama’s freakin inspiring
* he’s either MLK or JFK or Lincoln. we’re not sure which…
* he can speak like a preacher when he wants to.
Come on now, seriously??
p.s. who the hell let michael mcdonald in!?